Monday, June 1, 2009

FRIENDSHIP

FunAndFunOnly (www.mails4u.net.tc)

HI,


A yellow rose is the sign of friendship. Today is world's on-line friend day. Send this to your online friends, even me, if I'm one of them. And see how many you get today.



FunAndFunOnly (www.mails4u.net.tc)



THERE IS NOTHING ON THIS EARTH

TO BE PRIZED MORE THAN

TRUE FRIENDSHIP "

YOUR FRIENDSHIP MEANS A LOT TO ME !!!


Friends come and go

But I want you to know

You & I have come full circle
Even as with this circle
Our friendship never ends
With all the turns & bends
We been through a lot

Our friendship has brought
Tears and smiles too

With all the stars in the sky
You are an unique star among
All my friends. I count as stars

For each star is like a moment
In our life that is connected
To one another, Like a sparkling
Word or tear shed or like a

Comforting hug or thought.I just want to say THANKS
For being a sparkling
Friend in my life!!!

aithful

A friend is always faithful to you, even during the bad times.

eliable

A friend is reliable...you can count on one to always be there.

n touch

A friend stays in touch, even though it may not be
as often as you'd like!

nduring

A true friendship is enduring, lasting even when
friends lose touch for a while.

eeded

A friend is always there for you when you need someone.

evoted

A friend is devoted to your friendship and will
never do anything to destroy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment